Today is one day short of 3 weeks since the first round of seeds hit the dirt (figuratively speaking, they hit the rockwool really).
The original lettuce is 96% a disaster. The only lettuce plants that look decent are two seeds that were late bloomers – they didn’t germinate until I realized they needed full light and water so soon after germination.
The leggy lettuces are doomed, I think. I removed 12 of them tonight, and reused the rockwool for 12 new bibb lettuce seeds. The new plan is to germinate them, see the sprouts, and immediately go into a 1/3 or 1/2 nutrient solution and full 16hrs of light.
The three amigos are doing well. They are in the lower middle here: